- Daily meditation - This one was easy, with no radio in my daily commutes, I listened to my scriptures on c.d. and just quietly mediated the rest of the time.
- Exercise five days - did not happen
- Pack 20 boxes - 14 boxes packed!
- Finish some lingering filing/file organization - did go through my files, however I haven't completed the document scanning and organization as planned. I did get my school file organization tackled.
- Deep apartment cleaning - was able to get half of the apartment cleaned out and boxed.
- Lesson planning for three weeks - completed organizing a major project for my students which will take 2 weeks; however I haven't gotten my stuff for AP World finished.
- Finish photos books for past trips to Turkey, Paris, New York, Japan - did not get anything accomplished, I did start working on a photo book for a friend and with my slow computer I haven't gotten very far in that project.
- Open house at school (my least favorite night of the school year)
- 3-hour National Board meeting and outlining of my projects for the next couple of months
- Professional development training meeting for a presentation I will be giving next Saturday.
- Logo development for a client
- Development of a business idea with a friend
- Price comparison shopping for new flooring/painting on my new house
- 3-hour meeting with my banker for the initial home purchase documents
- 2 - 3 hour after school sessions with my students to work on a college banner project
Going through my files this week I came across a document that listed all of my life goals as they were written in 1998. It was amusing to see what I had accomplished, what I no longer desired to do or own, and what I still had on my life goals chart. I was glad to see how I had grown since then and also how similar I was to the girl who originally wrote them. I like keeping this blog for the same reason to go back and see what I was thinking and feeling years later as I am a terrible journal writer.
Here is to looking forward to another productive week!