- Traveled to Idaho for a much needed visit with my parents and brother's family.
- Huge photo session on Thanksgiving Day (15 families photographed)
- Entered the world of Black Friday Shopping (and vowed I'd never do it again) got some great deals for my new house, but only one Christmas present.
- Completed the purchase of my first new home
- Spent countless hours painting the house
- One of my world history students was killed in a home invasion which ushered in the saddest two weeks of my teaching career
- Spent an undocumented amount of time on my National Board certification
- Traveled to Seattle to spend my Christmas vacation.
May this Christmas be filled with love and peace!